Welcome back! We hope you all had a wonderful winter break, and we’re excited for all of the January events we have planned for you!
Please make sure that you are bringing large cardboard boxes to the dumpster in the parking garage so that our trash chutes do not clog.
Reminders and Updates
Please include your first and last names and your apartment number on your packages! This makes it easier for mail carriers and the front desk staff to identify who received a package.
Resolve to Make 2019 Amazing
Welcome to the start of a new year! Your satisfaction and success in 2019 tops our list of goals. What are yours? Here are a few tips to help you move from survive to THRIVE in 2019:
- Get connected! Here in the community, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet your neighbors, make new friends, and have fun at our events. If there’s an experience we can create for you, please let one of our team members know. Outside of your living environment, take advantage of the many ways you can get involved on campus and in the surrounding area. Please reach out to our team for suggestions of places to go and things to do. We’ll hook you up!
- Define success. What is your next big goal? Is it graduation? Finding that perfect internship or job? Achieving a certain GPA? Take time as 2019 ramps up to envision where you see yourself in the next 12 months. Write down your picture of success and refer to it often! Ask yourself this key question regularly: Is what I am doing today getting me closer to my goal?
- Use your resources. Don’t try to do this alone! Use the resources you have available to help you achieve greatness in 2019. Our team is here for you, whether you have a question about your residential experience or something completely unrelated. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who can help. When it comes to your career and financial success, be sure to take advantage of our resident-specific resources, including:
- Career Success Portal (careersuccessportal.com): Build your resume, practice interviewing, get access to millions of job listings, and much more! Utilize this EXCLUSIVE resource for our residents.
- RentTrack (renttrack.com/campusadvantage): Have your rent payments reported to all three credit bureaus, and get monitoring and credit protection. Residents have seen their credit scores jump an average of 46 points with just a few months of reporting!
Because you’ve chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community, you have a team behind you, dedicated to helping you have the best experience possible. We’re here for you and can’t wait to see you succeed in 2019 and beyond!
P.S. Be sure to connect with us on our social media accounts so you can stay in the loop!
Community Events Calendar
Renew and Receive a $150 Amazon Gift Card — All Month
Back-to-School Breakfast — January 7
Succulent Planting Party — January 11
Starbucks Gift Card Giveaway — January 16